I offer today’s list without comment. I will not comment on the spelling nor will I comment upon the choices. Not a peep. Rather, I’ll just fill you in on my busy day. I did 5 things today that entirely consumed me until now (11:40pm) and it was great. Everything started at 8:30am and it included:
1. Santa Claus Breakfast at the kids’ school and then
2. Toy Trot 5k run at Exit Realty in New Minas and then
3. Lunch with 2 of my favourite lawyer friends and then
4. Taking one of said friends, her daughter, and Solomon to the children’s last miniatures class and then
5. Dinner and a long leisurely chat while our kiddos hung out together.
Then I got to come home while they stayed overnight.
Mike and Max built the bed of many drawers (which replaced the furniture we got rid of from our bedroom!) and collected 5 down stuff.
Day 29 Scorecard: 145 down, 1680 to go